Monday, May 5, 2014

Why I love Singleton Johnson

Why I love Singleton Johnson

          I was born in America, but I feel like I was born in the old America. An America where loyalty meant something, where people chose to stay married instead of getting divorced, where your friends were there for you no matter what and where something as small as an election didn't diminish your love for this country.

Maybe, I used to suffer from a bit of naivete. My friends have always told me I was sheltered, but I don't think that's it. I think our loyalty has plummented. It is easier to get a new model of anything then it is to fix the model that we have.

That's why we created Singleton the way that we did. He is all the things a female could want in a man: smart, funny, but most importantly loyal. He's there for the sake of being there. You can rely on him until the end, to be supportive, to be protective, and most importanly to be the loving guy you can depend on. The characters in the sequel, The Azemeon, are a little different. Life lessons have made them change a bit, but they are all still the same characters that you remember. I hope you continue to love them as much as we do.


Singleton simplified

-strong
-mildly egotistical
-loving
-protective
-caring
-funny
-care free
-loyal

No comments:

Post a Comment