Monday, January 12, 2015

31 books in 31 days

So for those of you paying attention, national reading month is coming up in March. I mentioned in my last post that I wanted to promote my love of reading in an attempt to change the world so here it is:

                                         31 books in 31 days

31 amazing authors will donate their autographed book and their time ( a brief interview)

Their book will be the book of the day (almost like a book club on steroids)

                    - Readers have until the next day to tweet, follow, and engage with that author, but most importantly to read and review the 1st book in the author's series.
                    - Then the autographed copy of the second book will be raffled off.
                    -  People who have participated can enter for the larger raffle at the end of the month.


I don't logically expect people to read 31 books, but we can all try.

The closer you get to reading all 31 books, the more you can win.

As the days progress, I'll keep you all updated. I've already reached out to my favorite authors and have had some great responses.

Stay tuned.


Loving Ya

Folami Morris






 


No comments:

Post a Comment