Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Clearly not getting the hang of this

When I read about successful blogs, one of the first things mentioned is consistency. I truly don't get how they do it. My life is always going a mile a minute. I barely have time to breathe let alone blog.

This week I have been working hard on organizing the 31 authors for 31 books in 31 days. In order to do this project, I have had to place my book on hold, and aspects of work on hold. I haven't even truly started publicizing the event as yet. It is all quite daunting.

So today would be a great day for me to review Jennifer Armentrout's book the Apollyon, but I have yet to finish it. So far its great, which is expected-- it is Jennifer after all.

So I will leave you with this. I will do better with the whole blogging thing. I will keep you abreast of the progress of 31 books in 31 days. And I will update you on The Azemeon. that is all I can promise for now.




P.S. I am trying to raise funds as an incentive to encourage youth (and the young at heart) to read, as opposed to participating in the deconstructive activities that are available to all of us. Please consider donating. Every dollar helps. I'll be posting the link soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment