Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Audiobook- Daughter of Smoke and Bone

So recently my amazing coworker took me into the audio room and helped me to figure out the setup for constructing my audio book. The room is just awesome- and scary. I'm afraid that I am going to touch something and cause a blackout throughout city.

Anyway, I'm starting recording for The Exemeus soon and I'll be providing recording for the Azemeon as soon as all of the editing is done. In order to prepare for this daunting task I am listening to audio books that have received glowing praise. First on my list is this book I've always wanted to read, The Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I know I'm late on that one, but better late than never. The summary sounds amazing and the character has blue hair-- just like my character. What could be better? This is my first audio book purchase ever, which makes me sound both old and lame, but I'm  a bit stoked all the same.

Now where am I going to listen to it? That just might be a problem.


Stay tuned, our Saturday morning post announces our first giveaway and says what you'll need to do to cash in on the action. Feel free to leave us comments, share with your friends, or join our blog.

Loving Ya


Folami


No comments:

Post a Comment