Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Past Remembers

For most of my life, my dreams have been fairly useless. Occasionally, I have had a prophetic dream or two, but that is a rarity. My dreams normally come with people randomly shape shifting, or in such a hodgepodge of activity that I am too confused to remember them.

Today, however, I feel like I was given an episode of a TV series. The whole thing with a cast of characters and the pilot episode just dropped in my lap. It could be nothing or it could be everything.

The dream is too lengthy to share, but its about a group of people, two of whom have powers, attending their friends' wedding. One person, however, is beginning to realize that the day has been repeating for sometime now.  Little things he changes doesn't alter the day, but when his friend senses the shift comedy ensues and the entire day goes topsy turvy.

I'm definitely going to flush this out. It just happened, so all of the content is running together in my head. But what I remember was the silly character's last reminder "The Past Remembers".


So how do you get inspiration? Does it appear like Hagrid in the Sorcerer's Stone, a full burst of light from nowhere? Or does it slowly trickle in? However you get it feel free to post it in the comment's section this week. I would love to know what you're working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment